- Commercial Fire Sprinkler Services
- A fire sprinkler is the part of a fire sprinkler system that discharges water when the effects of a fire have been detected, such as when a predetermined temperature has been reached. Fire sprinklers can be automatic or open orifice. Automatic fire sprinklers operate at a predetermined temperature, utilizing a fusible element, a portion of which melts, or a frangible glass bulb containing liquid which breaks, allowing the plug in the orifice to be pushed out of the orifice by the water pressure in the fire sprinkler piping, resulting in water flow from the orifice.
- US regulatory requirements
- Fire sprinkler application and installation guidelines, and overall fire sprinkler system design guidelines, are provided by the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 13, (NFPA) 13D, and (NFPA) 13R.
- Why Karl's Plumbing & Heating?
- Karl's Plumbing & Heating is fully insured and are highly trained fire sprinkler contractors serving the New York City area. We are NYS certified to handle fire sprinklers and other fire protection services. Our technicians are highly trained to handle emergency situations with the highest care for safety.
What are you waiting for? Call us today!